Revolutionizing Soft Tissue Repair
News & Events
- Dr. Amir Bahar, Nurami’s COO and Clinical Manager lectures at the Annual Conference of the Technion Faculty of Biomedical Engineering.
- Hannoch Marksheid, Nurami’s CEO, will participate at the RESI Europe in Vienna on March 2019.
- Nurami granted its first patent in China.
- Nora Nseir Manassa, Nurami’s CTO and co-founder, is participating in the MarketReachAmerica, a program by the Israeli Innovation Authority and Maryland Israel Business Development.
- Nurami moves to its new facility in Haifa.
Dr. Michael Schulder, one of the top neurosurgeons in the NYC and an internationally known expert in treating brain-tumors joins Nurami Medical’s Scientific Advisory Board.
Dr. Harel Kasuto, experienced life-science executive, joins Nurami Medical as Production Manager.
Nora Nseir-Manassa, Nurami Medical’s Co-Founder and CTO selected as one the most influential women in Israel by Globes.
Nurami Medical is honored o receive a $2M equity investment from Zhongguancun Translational Medicine Science & Technology, Beijing Jishi Daze Biological Science & Technology Center and Beijing BASIBA Biomedical Engineering Science & Technology Development Co.
Nurami Medical announces the appointment of Prof. Andrew Kaye, a leading Australian KOL, to the advisory board.
Nurami Medical participated in the Mind the Tech Conference in London, which gathered top tier economy and government representatives from Israel and the UK in an invite-only high-tech and innovation event.