Revolutionizing Soft Tissue Repair
News & Events
- We are proud to welcome Dr. Henry Brem to our Scientific Advisory Board. Dr. Brem is the Harvey Cushing Professor of Neurosurgery at The Johns Hopkins University, Director of the Department of Neurosurgery, and Neurosurgeon-in-Chief.
- Nora Nseir, our co-founder and CTO was selected among 4 finalists at the EU Woman Innovator 2019.
- Nurami presents at the 2019 BIOMED Startup Pavilion
- We are proud to announce that our ArtiFascia First-in-Human clinical study has been successfully completed, including follow-up period
Dr. Henry Brem
Dr. Amir Bahar and Hannoch Marksheid represent Nurami at the San Diego 2019 AANS.
- Dr. Amir Bahar, Nurami’s COO and Clinical Manager lectures at the Annual Conference of the Technion Faculty of Biomedical Engineering.
- Hannoch Marksheid, Nurami’s CEO, will participate at the RESI Europe in Vienna on March 2019.
- Nurami granted its first patent in China.
- Nora Nseir Manassa, Nurami’s CTO and co-founder, is participating in the MarketReachAmerica, a program by the Israeli Innovation Authority and Maryland Israel Business Development.
- Nurami moves to its new facility in Haifa.
Nurami Medical was awarded the European Commission’s “Seal of Excellence” Award, for its project proposal “ArtiFacsia Nanofiber Dural Substitute Patch for Next Generation Surgery “. The award is granted to high quality projects that have been evaluated in a highly competitive process.
Nurami Medical participated in the EANS 2016 – the 16th European Congress of Neurosurgery.